- May 19, 2022: Spring Coding and Documentation Update: Sponsored by the ASRS Practice Management Committee, this webinar will review the latest topics in retina documentation and coding. Examples will be provided and you will have time to ask questions. Members and non-member practice staff are welcome to join.
Access to Webinar Series Information and Recordings
- ASRS Webinars sponsored by the Fellowship Directors Education and Training Committee: These events are open to all, but are geared toward fellows to enhance clinical training.
- Women in Retina (WinR) Webinars: Events are largely geared toward professional and leadership development.
- Coding and Documentation Webinars: Events feature important updates related to retina coding and documentation.
- Grand Rounds: FIT members present interesting cases to other FIT members. Sessions are moderated by Early Career Section co-chairs, who invite expert panelists to share insights.
- Virtual Lecture Series (Archived talks): This series was ignited during the COVID 19 pandemic as a means to enrich training for fellows. The series morphed into the current Grand Rounds series. Access archived talks here.
- ReST Committee Update on Drug Safety: Click here to view the webinar which includes the ReST Committee presenting cases that involve toxicity to the retina, with an additional focus on side effects and possible complications of multiple medications. The ReST Committee participates in the discussion and answers questions from the audience. Learn how to report an adverse event when there is a concern related to a retinal drug or device. May 2021 Copyright: This program is published by: The American Society of Retina Specialists, 20 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 2030, Chicago, IL 60606
Please direct any questions to Jennifer.Carstens@asrs.org
Login to view full page.Some content on this page is restricted to access by members only.