Access to Webinar Series Information and Recordings
- ASRS Webinars sponsored by the Fellowship Directors Education and Training Committee: These events are open to all, but are geared toward fellows to enhance clinical training.
- Women in Retina (WinR) Webinars: Events are largely geared toward professional and leadership development.
- Coding and Documentation Webinars: Events feature important updates related to retina coding and documentation.
- Grand Rounds: FIT members present interesting cases to other FIT members. Sessions are moderated by Early Career Section co-chairs, who invite expert panelists to share insights.
- Virtual Lecture Series (Archived talks): This series was ignited during the COVID 19 pandemic as a means to enrich training for fellows. The series morphed into the current Grand Rounds series. Access archived talks here.
- Research and Safety in Therapeutics (ReST) Webinars: The ReST Committee hosts annual drug and device safety update webinars in which timely topics are discussed and the ReST Committee participates in the discussion and answers questions from the audience.
Please direct any questions to Jennifer.Carstens@asrs.org
Login to view full page.Some content on this page is restricted to access by members only.