Register NowAnnual Drug Safety Update: Sponsored by the ReST Committee, October 26, 7:30 pm (CT)/8:30 pm (ET).
This event will cover updates on drug and device safety. Program will feature faricimab and ranibizumab PDS, safety issues with 1.25% pilocarpine (Vuity™, Allergan/Abbvie), biosimilars in retina, Complement Inhibition Phase 3 discussion, and other issues seen by the ReST Committee and ASRS members.
Register now2nd Annual Fellowship Debates, November 9, 7:30 pm (CT)/8:30 pm (ET).
Sponsored by the Fellowship Directors Education and Training Committee, this event will offer an exciting educational opportunity to learn about complex cases involving macular holes and retinal detachments that will be debated by two teams of fellows.
Access to Webinar Series Information and Recordings
- ASRS Webinars sponsored by the Fellowship Directors Education and Training Committee: These events are open to all, but are geared toward fellows to enhance clinical training.
- Women in Retina (WinR) Webinars: Events are largely geared toward professional and leadership development.
- Coding and Documentation Webinars: Events feature important updates related to retina coding and documentation.
- Grand Rounds: FIT members present interesting cases to other FIT members. Sessions are moderated by Early Career Section co-chairs, who invite expert panelists to share insights.
- Virtual Lecture Series (Archived talks): This series was ignited during the COVID 19 pandemic as a means to enrich training for fellows. The series morphed into the current Grand Rounds series. Access archived talks here.
- ReST Committee Update on Drug Safety: Click here to view the webinar which includes the ReST Committee presenting cases that involve toxicity to the retina, with an additional focus on side effects and possible complications of multiple medications. The ReST Committee participates in the discussion and answers questions from the audience. Learn how to report an adverse event when there is a concern related to a retinal drug or device. May 2021 Copyright: This program is published by: The American Society of Retina Specialists, 20 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 2030, Chicago, IL 60606
Please direct any questions to Jennifer.Carstens@asrs.org