All ASRS member physicians are invited to submit abstracts for the 40th Annual Meeting, a forum for retina specialists from around the world to share the most recent scientific concepts, techniques, and research.
Abstract submissions are now closed.
Educational Objectives and Purpose
The goal of the ASRS 40th Annual Meeting is to enhance the competence of vitreoretinal specialists to diagnose and treat vitreous and retinal disorders and diseases using the most advanced concepts and techniques available. The ASRS 40th Annual Meeting will provide a forum for rapid dissemination of the most recent scientific research results to the target audience in attendance. Its purpose is to allow the presentation of new and ongoing research data to assist practicing vitreoretinal specialists in maintaining knowledge and skills in their medical field.
Upon completion of the scientific sessions, participants shall be able to describe the findings, diagnosis, and treatment of various vitreoretinal disorders such as macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularization, diabetic retinopathy, venous occlusive disease, macular holes, epiretinal membranes, ocular inflammatory disease, tumors, proliferative vitreoretinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, retinal degenerations, and retinal detachment.
CME Credit Statement
The American Society of Retina Specialists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Notifications and deadlines
January 3, 2022
- Last day to apply for membership (all references and documentation must be received on or before this date)
January 31, 2022
- Abstract deadline for papers/papers on demand, posters, cases, and films
February 4, 2022
- Financial disclosures due for all lead and co-authors.
March 25, 2022
- Notifications sent out for papers/papers on demand, posters, and films
April 1, 2022
- Notifications sent out for cases
April 8, 2022
- Deadline to accept invitations to present papers, papers on demand, posters, cases, and films
April 29, 2022
- Completed Film Festival video uploads
June 2, 2022
- Completed papers-on-demand and cases-on-demand
June 9, 2022
- Completed E-poster uploads
June 13, 2022
- Last date to become a member to register for the Annual Meeting
Vice President of Education