See for a lifetime.
See a retina specialist.
Retinal disease can steal your vision, but it doesn’t have to.
Recognize the risk. Seek early treatment. Save your sight.
Burden of Vision Loss
- 11 million Americans have some form of age-related macular degeneration
- 7.7 million Americans are affected by diabetic retinopathy
- $8 billion is lost in productivity annually to retinal disease
Look for these common adult symptoms of retinal disease
- Blurred central vision
- Wavy lines
- Floaters or light flashes
- Shadow in the field of vision
- Difficulty seeing in low light
- Loss of color vision
What is age-related macular degeneration (AMD)?
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a retinal disease that can cause blurred or distorted central vision. It is the leading cause of vision loss among older Americans.
Find out more »
What is a retina specialist?
Retina specialists are medical doctors who treat a range of retinal diseases with innovative therapies and techniques to save and improve people’s vision.