Updates from the Field: Retina News Reports From the ASRS
The ASRS is pleased to bring you Updates from the Field, a series of news reports from major retina meetings featuring on-site interviews with expert presenters discussing important developments and novel approaches in the field. Watch for future reports.
- ASRS 35th Annual Meeting (August 2017)
- AAO Retina Subspecialty Day, November 2016
- Retina World Congress, February 2017
- Advances in Pediatric Retina Meeting, Duke Eye Center, March 2017
- 2017 Business of Retina Meeting, April 2017
- 20th Advanced Vitreous Surgery Course, April 2017
- ARVO, May 2017
Want to be a retina reporter?
If you would like to file Updates from the Field reports from an upcoming retina meeting, please complete the criteria and coverage request form.
Disclaimer: Updates from the Field reports are filed by member volunteers solely for informational/educational purposes. Reports should not be interpreted as endorsements by the ASRS.