Updates from the Field: Retina News Reports
The ASRS is pleased to bring you Updates from the Field, a series of news reports from major retina meetings featuring on-site interviews with expert presenters discussing important developments and novel approaches in the field. Watch for future reports.
2021 Meeting Reports
- 18th Annual Angiogenesis Meeting, February 2021
- Coming Soon! 22nd Annual Business of Retina, March 2021
2020 ASRS Annual Meeting Reports
- Ready, Set Retina and ASRS 2020 Updates from the Field Reports
- 2020 ASRS Top 10 Poster Award Winners!
Other 2020 Reports:
2019 ASRS Annual Meeting Reports
Other 2019 retina meeting coverage
- 2019 Retina Subspecialty Day
- Mediterranean Retina, August 2019
- FLOREtina, June 2019
- ARVO Annual Meeting, April 2019
- Advanced Vitreous Surgery Courses, April 2019
- 7th Annual Vit-Buckle Society Meeting, April 2019
- ASRS Business of Retina Meeting, March 2019
- Retina World Congress, March 2019
- Top 10 Most-Watched Reports of 2019!
2018 Meeting Reports
2017 Meeting Reports
- Reporters Choice: Top 10 Reports of 2017
- Top 5 Most-Watched Reports of 2017
- AAO Retina Subspecialty Day, November 2017
- ASRS 34th Annual Meeting
- ASRS 35th Annual Meeting, August 2017
- Retina World Congress, February 2017
- Advances in Pediatric Retina Meeting, Duke Eye Center, March 2017
- 2017 Business of Retina Meeting, April 2017
- 20th Advanced Vitreous Surgery Course, April 2017
- ARVO, May 2017
Disclaimer: Updates from the Field reports are filed by member volunteers solely for informational/educational purposes. Reports should not be interpreted as endorsements by the ASRS.