Updates from 2019 Retina Subspecialty Day
The ASRS is pleased to bring you highlights from 2019 Retina Subspecialty Day, October 11-12, in San Francisco, CA. Thanks to ASRS member volunteer reporters Avni Finn, MD, MBA; Andy Kalevar, MD; Aleksandra Rachitskaya, MD; and, Christina Weng, MD, MBA for these reports.
- Precision Subretinal Delivery for Cell and Gene Therapy
- Protocol T Extension Results
- Giant Retinal Tears: Tips, Tricks, and a Novel Tamponade
- LEAVO vs. SCORE2: A Comparison of Two CRVO Comparative-Effectiveness Trials for the Treatment of Macular Edema with Anti-VEGF Agents
- New Instrumentation for VR Surgery
- Hypersonic Vitrectomy: Continued Technical and Clinical Developments
- The Functional Impact of Fluctuating Retinal Thickness in the IVAN and CATT Trials: A Meta-Analysis
- Are You at the Table or on the Menu?
- Systemic Management of Acute Retinal Artery Occlusions
- Vitreous Substitutes Following Vitrectomy Surgery
- Predictors of Post-injection Endophthalmitis: A Multivariable Analysis Based on Injection Protocol and Povidone Iodine Strength