Contribute your skills and expertise to the Innovative Retina Surgical Video Series
To upload a video email Chayal Patel with your title, synposis, and co-authors. Send your video via Dropbox or Wetransfer to Chayal Patel.
A panel of retina specialists will review all videos prior to publication on the website and select 1 featured video each month for spotlighting on the ASRS home page and in the Retina FYI e-newsletter.
- Each original video should be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Videos must include introduction, narration, and take-home points.
- Videos should not include animation, music, or special effects.
- Videos are to be demonstrations of surgical procedures and cases only.
- Videos should be educational in nature. Any video that promotes a product or is deemed commercial in nature will be disqualified from consideration.
- Financial disclosures must be included in the video and on file for all entrants.
- Acceptable file formats: mp4, m4v, wmv, mov
- Remove all punctuation marks from video file name before uploading.
For technical questions or issues, please contact Chayal Patel.