Society News — Member & Society News
39th Annual Meeting Abstract System and Early-Bird Registration Now Open!
The abstract submission system and early-bird registration for the 39th Annual Meeting, October 8-12, 2021 in San Antonio, Texas, are now open. Register now to take advantage of the lowest meeting rates. Participants have the option to register for either remote or in-person attendance.
Our in-person gathering will be held at the beautiful JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa. This all-inclusive resort in an idyllic setting will maximize safety and convenience for all attendees with generous sleeping and meeting accommodations to allow for social distancing measures. The ASRS will be the main meeting in residence during this time period.
This year's program will deliver opportunities for networking, lively exchanges of ideas and perspectives, and a dynamic scientific program featuring world-class experts offering innovations in retina science, clinical practice and surgery.
The ASRS invites you to submit your most recent scientific concepts, techniques, and research findings to be considered for the 2021 Annual Meeting program.
Submission categories include:
- Scientific Paper or Paper on Demand (POD)
- Scientific Poster
- 2D Films for the Film Festival
Suggested guidelines for podium presentation abstracts include:
- Novel and clinically relevant research not previously presented at a major eye meeting
- Well-designed study with large number of cases, when indicated by the topic
- Sound statistical analysis, when indicated
- Conclusion accurately reflects results and takes into account study limitations
- Author will attend the meeting in-person (rather than remotely)
Abstracts must be completed and financial disclosures provided or updated for all authors and co-authors by March 22.