Member News — Member & Society News
Abstracts and Registration for ASRS 2023 Now Open!
The ASRS invites you to submit your most recent scientific concepts, techniques, and research findings to be considered for the 2023 Annual Meeting program.
Submission categories include:
· Scientific Paper or Paper on Demand (POD)
· Scientific Poster
· Medical or Surgical Case
· 2D Films for the Film Festival
Suggested guidelines for podium presentation abstracts include:
1. Novel and clinically relevant research not previously presented at a major eye meeting
2. Well-designed study with large number of cases, when indicated by the topic
3. Sound statistical analysis, when indicated
4. Conclusion accurately reflects results and takes into account study limitations
Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 pm (CT) on January 23rd.
The ASRS is accepting nominations for its 2023 awards. Please take a minute to nominate worthy colleagues whose dedication and outstanding contributions have helped evolve the field and improve patient care.
Don't delay, the nominations deadline is right around the corner -- January 6. The 2023 awards will be presented at the Annual Meeting, July 28-August 1 in Seattle.