Society News — Member & Society News
Abstract System and Early-Bird Registration for the 40th Annual Scientific Meeting Now Open!
The abstract submission system and early-bird registration for the 40th Annual Meeting, July 13-16 in New York, are now open!
Our in-person gathering will be held at the newly-renovated Javits Center along the scenic Hudson River in the heart of bustling Manhattan. We look forward to offering the year's premier retina program with leading-edge innovations, scientific developments and practical pearls.
Click to Submit Your Abstract Before the January 24th Deadline!
The ASRS invites you to submit your most recent scientific concepts, techniques, and research findings to be considered for the 2022 Annual Meeting program.
Submission categories include:
- Scientific Paper or Paper on Demand (POD)
- Scientific Poster
- Medical or Surgical Case
- 2D Films for the Film Festival
Suggested guidelines for podium presentation abstracts include:
1. Novel and clinically relevant research not previously presented at a major eye meeting
2. Well-designed study with large number of cases, when indicated by the topic
3. Sound statistical analysis, when indicated
4. Conclusion accurately reflects results and takes into account study limitations
Abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 pm (CT) on January 24th, with financial disclosures provided or updated for all authors and co-authors by January 25th.
2022 Award Nominations Now Being Accepted!
Each year the ASRS is pleased to recognize retina leaders whose dedication and outstanding contributions have helped evolve the field and improve patient care.
We invite ASRS members to nominate worthy colleagues for the following awards, which will be presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting in July.
Click to learn more and nominate by January 14 for:
- Pyron Award
- Founders Award
- Presidents' Young Investigator Award
- Packo Service Award
- Crystal Apple Award