Amjad M Hammad, MD, MBA
(518) 580-0553 office
Professional AffiliationsAcademic Appointments
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY 2005
- Adjunct Professor of Management, Union Graduate College, Schenectady, NY 2012.
- Attending, Glens Falls Hospital, Glens Falls, NY 2008
- Attending, Albany Memorial Hospital, Albany, NY 2005
Education and Training
- Retinal fellowship
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA
- Ophthalmology residency
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, USA
- Additional fellowship
- MBA, Yale school of Management, Yale University, New Haven; CT, USA
Amjad M. Hammad, MD, MBA. is a board certified ophthalmologist in the USA and the Kingdom of Jordan. He graduated from medical at the University of Jordan with honors and has completed a residency at Albany Medical Center as well as fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology at Michigan State University and Vitreo-Retinal surgery at university of Texas - San Antonio. He graduated in 2011 from the Yale MBA - Leadership in Healthcare program.
Dr. Hammad is the past president of the New York State Ophthalmological Society and is a councilor at the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
He is the President of EyesNY, a multi-speciality Ophthalmology Group practicing in the capital district region