Member News — Member & Society News
Last Week to Submit an Abstract for the 41st Annual Meeting!
The deadline to submit an abstract for the 41st Annual Meeting is next week -- Thursday, February 2.
Don't miss the opportunity to submit your most recent scientific concepts, techniques, and research findings to be considered for the Annual Meeting program. Click here to submit now.
Submission categories include:
- Scientific Paper or Paper on Demand (POD)
- Scientific Poster
- Medical or Surgical Case
- 2D Films for the Film Festival
Suggested guidelines for podium presentation abstracts include:
- Novel and clinically relevant research not previously presented at a major eye meeting
- Well-designed study with large number of cases, when indicated by the topic
- Sound statistical analysis, when indicated
- Conclusion accurately reflects results and takes into account study limitations
(Published Jan. 25, 2023)