Advocacy & Practice Updates — Advocacy & Practice
Final Countdown to Medicare Cuts: Tell CMS What You Think Today!
Tomorrow is the last day to submit your comment letter urging CMS to reconsider double-digit cuts to retina surgical fees scheduled to take effect January 1.
In its letter to CMS, ASRS challenges the CMS cuts which go far beyond what the AMA/Specialty Society Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) has recommended, and do not take into consideration the full scope, intensity and complexity of physician work.
Don't miss the chance to let CMS know how these cuts will impact your practice and patients. Copy and paste or upload your comment letter to http://1.usa.gov/1NXFo7i. Need assistance with your letter? Use these tools to draft and submit your letter today.
- Customizable letter you can personalize and submit
- Instructions for submitting your comment
- Messages ophthalmology needs to get across
- Sample letter from ASRS Federal Affairs Chair, Geoff Emerson, MD, PhD
- More information on the campaign
Please contact ASRS Executive Vice President Jill Blim if you are in need of assistance.
(Posted Dec. 28, 2015)