Retina Image Bank Image of the Year Award
Nominations are now being accepted for the Image of the Year Award
Your help is requested in selecting the Retina Image Bank Image of the Year Award. All images uploaded to the Retina Image Bank after June 1, 2017 are eligible for consideration. The top ten finalists will be selected from the nominees to be voted on by the Retina Image Bank Editorial Board. The Image of the Year recipient will then be recognized at the ASRS 36th Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada in July. Please see below for complete details on eligibility and the nomination process:
- Images uploaded to the Retina Image Bank between June 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018.
- Image must be posted live to the site with completed title, description, and keywords.
- An individual can nominate colleagues' images or their own for consideration.
- Nominations are open to all ASRS and Image Bank Members.
- Nominations can be sent in two ways:
- Email the image number found in the lower left-hand corner of the image to Member Communications Manager Chayal Patel at Chayal.Patel@asrs.org.
- All images that have been posted between June 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018 that have received a 4 or 5 star rating on the site will automatically be added to the nomination pool. Individuals can simply log on to the imagebank.asrs.org and rate their favorite images to be considered.
- All selections must be received no later than April 30, 2018 to be considered.
Have an image you’d like to be considered? There’s still time to upload your best image to the Retina Image Bank for a chance to win. Upload and nominate your images before April 30 to be eligible. Upload your best images today.
Contact Member Communications Manager Chayal Patel at Chayal.Patel@asrs.org.with your nominations and questions.