John T. DellaCroce, MD
Retina Center of Arkansas PLLC
MD- Retina Surgeon/Retina Specialist
1794 E Joyce Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72703
United States map
(479) 234-4499 office
(479) 269-1325 fax
Professional AffiliationsAcademic Appointments
- Tulane University Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology 2008-2011.
- Northwest Hospital Springdale, Arkansas
Education and Training
- Retinal fellowship
- University of Utah Hospital & Clinics, University of Utah Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, John A. Moran Eye Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Ophthalmology residency
- Tulane Medical School, Southeast Louisiana Veterans Hospital Care System, New Orleans, LA, USA
- LSUHSC-Shreveport, Shreveport, LA , USA
- Medical School
- LSUHSC-Shreveport, Shreveport, LA, USA
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA, USA
Dr. John DellaCroce is a board-certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained vitreoretinal microsurgeon who specializes in the treatment of diseases involving the retina, vitreous, and macula. He provides state-of-the-art, high-quality eye care to patients in Northwest Arkansas.
Dr. DellaCroce is highly skilled in the latest surgical techniques for a wide range of eye health issues including retinal detachments, epiretinal membranes (macular pucker), macular holes, retinal tears, diabetic tractional retinal detachments, as well as the treatment of age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular occlusions, and many other diseases of the retina and vitreous.