15th ISOPT Clinical: The International Symposium on Ocular Pharmacology & Therapeutics: The Retina Chapter
11/7/2019 12:00 am – 11/9/2019 12:00 am
Save to your calendar
It gives us a great pleasure to announce the 15th ISOPT Clinical (The International Symposium on Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics): The Retina Chapter to take place November 7-9, 2019 in Valencia, Spain.
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 7, 2019
Early Registration Deadline: September 7, 2019
Extensive research & development efforts are invested in major retinal diseases: dry and wet AMD, RVO, Diabetic Retinopathy, macular and retinal edema, retinitis pigmentosa and other forms of inherited retinal degenerative diseases. Retinal drug delivery research efforts are directed on effective ways to deliver lead drugs to the retina while avoiding repeated frequent intraocular injections.
ISOPT Clinical, Retina Chapter is the meeting for those who are
- Are interested in clinical research
- Wonder how drugs are developed
- Appreciate the opportunities and limitations of new technologies
- Are industry representatives and collaborators
A team of clinical investigators, clinicians, academy-based researchers, the industry and regulatory bodies will lead the presentations and discussions highlighting:
- Drugs and technologies that we own now and their best use in specific clinical situations
- Drugs and technologies that are in late phase development and their expected impact
- Defining and addressing the unmet medical needs that are still evident
Looking Forward to welcoming you in Valencia, Spain.