- How Wide-Angle Viewing Systems Make Vitreoretinal Surgery Faster and More Effective (includes video)
- May 17, 2013 Surgical Retina
- AREDS2 Results: Substitution of Beta-Carotene With Lutein/Zeaxanthin Improves the AREDS Supplement for AMD While Omega-3 Fatty Acids Did Not
- May 8, 2013 Research & Technology
- The Advent and Growth of 27-Gauge Systems
- May 8, 2013 Surgical Retina
- The Evolution of Wide-Field Imaging and Fluorescein Angiography
- May 8, 2013 Medical Retina
On-Demand Webinar: Intravitreal Injection Techniques: Maximizing Comfort and Minimizing the Risk of Endophthalmitis
Upon completion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the various techniques for ocular preparation prior to intravitreal injection and implement strategies to minimize patient discomfort and maximize prevention of endophthalmitis.
- Discuss the impact of unique aspects of the ocular preparation as regards patient perception of discomfort and the incidence of endophthalmitis.
- Summarize the implications of the recent clusters of endophthalmitis and their relationship to compounded intravitreal pharmacologic agents.
Find a Retina Specialist
Join the latest discussions.
- Dominant Cystoid Macular Edema vs Stargardt's
- Billing/Coding Questions
Subscribe and receive automatic updates from the ASRS website.