Upcoming Live Webinars
NEW Teaching Webinars for Fellows!
ASRS’s Fellowship Training and Education Committee is offering a series of webinars geared toward vitreoretinal fellows. With national leaders in education leading instruction, these teaching webinars will feature less common disorders in an effort to supplement your fellowship training curriculum.
Check back regularly for upcoming live webinars.
ASRS members can view archived versions of recent webinars via the navigation bar to the right. Scroll down to "archived webinars" to log on and view:
- "Ethics in Retina: A Discussion on the Ethical Considerations in Industry Relationships and Informed Consent", presented by Nancy Holekamp, MD and J. Michael Jumper, MD on March 15, 2017.
- "Update on the Diagnosis and Management of Retinal Degenerations", presented by Mark Pennesi, MD on September 28, 2016.
- "ROP and Pediatric Vitreoretinopathies", presented by Antonio Capone, Jr, MD on May 10, 2016.
- "Choroidal Melanoma, Update on Evaluation and Genetic Testing", presented by J. William Harbour, MD on March 22, 2016.
- "Uveitis Syndromes You Don't Want to Miss", presented by Steven Yeh, MD on December 2, 2015.